When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

Large Band Results (Semis)

See More

Views: 2054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SKIFFLE MADE THE BIG JUMP!!!

THREE OUT OF FOUR...........MY PICK WAS,RENEGADE, DESPERADOES,ALL STARS AND INVADERS,PHASE 2 KEEP SHOWING UP, AH WONDER WHY?.........THE FINAL WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.........DESPERADOES,INVADERS,RENEGADE AND SKIFFLE.........GOOD LUCK  TO ALL THE BANDS IN THE FINAL.

The Phase position nicely to snatch it away from everyone  

I disagree totally with everything in these results. First, marks; second positions

Recipe for Large Band Finals 2019 ... Ingredients: 3 Rags, 3 Hooks, So Long, So Long...Add a pinch of Iron Love...and De Party Start...Cook on a slow fire for two weeks...Dare to taste it on Carnival Saturday night...

MTripleTB:
Missed yuh, marn. Thanks for sharing yuh 'seppe (recipe!). LoL!!
As always, true to form. LoL LoL. Taste? Buffet on Finals night.
The cream has risen...........again.  Looks like Pole-To-Pole, encore une frois, padnah.  We lucky, eh?

With these results All Stars appears out of the running for champion band panorama 2019.

Despers and zanda a musical match made in heaven 

There is a dog fight to see who will WIN------------------------3rd place, of the 3  one will have to say based on the evidence Skiffle has  shown the most progress, can't say Phase II improve because they share 3rd place with 2 other bands, as for Invaders they lost ground because there were 2nd.. Renegades is holding on to a solid lead and they have proven that they can stay focus and come back and kick ass on final night. Now Despers is lurking like a predator to see if they upset the apple cart, Zanda is very capable of inflicting serious damage, with an ending that seem incomplete the sky is the limit. `

Hi Ces

Did Despers' performance earned them a 16 point improvement?

CES doh care about dem kinda issues. CES just LOVE PAN and PANORAMA!!! And the excitement fuh so!!!

But I did notice the BIG JUMP. It make my 12 POINT jump look small!!!

271-253 = 18

Skiffle's Preliminary performance from th

e video was probably held in an enclosure. The resonance screwed it completely. Last night we heard the real deal.........so in their case the 18 point "jump" is justified in my view. As a matter of fact I expected higher marks.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service