Replies

• Greetings, this was a scintillating performance with Duvone Stewart leading Ebony Steel Band!!! ?? Will WST be posting one of your quality recordings of their rendition soon???

• Hello. Claude. You advised that Renegades was not the last band on stage as I mentioned. I said that because the gentle man with the mike he is apparently from the committee made the announcement, and kind { Brandon } who did a tremendous job with the live streaming also mentioned he was closing the stream as he was waiting for his band which is Renegades the time was little to 2:am and we stayed up for Renegades, and the remaining crowd followed which was  2:20 am. So please name the last band to pass the stage, so we {my friends} can discuss this. Thank you very much.

• After all the years that ALIMA GARCIA slaved over this production, the president of Pan Trinbago laid claim to the event this year breaking protocol and putting a TOBAGO BAND to play last ...  Buccooneers.

Some people were quite upset including RENEGADE LOVER -- TWIGGY!!!

• Congratulions to the winner. Did not see the entire competition. Pan on D Avenue was calling me. Had 2 TVs on both shows, but Pan on D Avenue provided more fun, saw the entire show with the Renegades being the last band on stage. However, Thank you When Steel Talks.

• Well, MISS MARILYN -- RENEGADES WAS NOT THE LAST BAND ON THE STAGE -- protocol was broken by the NEPOTISTIC LEADER OF PAN TRINBAGO.

You really LOVE THAT PAN TING, GIRL. YOU NEVER FAIL TO ENJOY THE MUSIC.

A TRUE SOLDIER!!!

This reply was deleted.