Replies

• Good and glad to see XO back in the mix.  Liked the performance!!!

• Great Performance, exciting piece of music. Good luck Exodus

• Allyuh really doh UNDERSTAND PAN POLITICS!!!

Before any STEELBAND strike a NOTE for THIS PANORAMA -- the most INFLUENTIAL MAN on the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE was telling CERTAIN BANDLEADERS who are going TO MAKE it and who are NOT GOING TO MAKE IT.

THAT IS A FACT!!!

So PREACH PAUL

EXODUS CYAR MAKE TOP THREE AT ALL ....

• Now that the results are out, what do you have to say, Claude?

• I am not talking about the PRELIMS, Lennox!!!

• Exactly what are you talking about? Semis, Finals? I cannot understand how you can say that EXODUS will get nowhere after that performance. 

• Lennox: I like your support for THE BAND.

EXODUS in meh FAMILY BAND -- I know more about the ORIGINS of that BAND  ... more than MOST PEOPLE.

But, in the end, I think that POLITICS WILL PREVAIL and they WILL NOT FINISH in the TOP THREE in THE FINALS!!!

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE will NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!

By the way, if you are a MORRIS from ST. JOHN -- yuh might even be a DISTANT FAMILY OF MINE!!!

• Claude, I am from Diego and knew Clive Bradley when he lived near to me in Fairview. I am not a pannist but an avid follower of steel bands. When Flamingoes split and one faction "crossed the river" and called themselves EXODUS, I felt for them. There is too much animosity within the Pan family. Give Beverly a chance to prove her worth. 

• Exodus not sounding boring anymore. Great performance.

• I could not view Exodus because they are the 

CHAMPION

This reply was deleted.