...  it does not matter!!! GUTTER POLITICS will PREVAIL and eventually somebody is going to see my USEFULNESS in that arena and bring me in as a POLITICAL CONSULTANT.

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

ROBERT HERNANDEZ

BYRON SERRETTE

AQUIL ARRINDELL

ROBERT AMAR

KEITH DIAZ

I wish that ONE (just one) of these candidates will contact me and hire me to be a part of their CAMPAIGN. I am willing to work for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sir Claude:
    You make no bones about it — this rudderless organization is deprived of cohesion as a consequence of a deficiency in leadership.  More precisely,  a complete lack of constructive, results-oriented leadership.
    Moreover, I think most everyone is in agreement with you and is of the same accord, that what is needed is honest, trustworthy Trinis-to-the-bone (such as yourself), knowledgeable visionaries who will lead us out of this corrupt morass that we find so comfortable yet of which we are continually and un-embarrassingly finding fault, complaining, and achieving much of nothing.  
    Premised on and confirmed by, the content of your unrelenting postings to date (and we’re indeed grateful), I think you must admit to being one helluva fantastic fantast. And until you commit and return to your land of birth, your quest to be appointed a ‘global ambassador for pan’ will remain just a velleity.  
    I recall an old adage that says something to the effect that a sailor without a destination will soon realize that any wind will get him there.  
    Well, …. it seems as you so veraciously underscore, we, in the Mecca, are always getting there!  
    [ And, … I can hear yuh: “A poom is also a wind!” ]   ;-)
    We need you with your inimitable leadership qualities (and vision of a destination?) back on our shores.  We need you more than want you, Claudius.  And we want you back for all time.  
    Create your legacy now (!), my Bruddah, that you did do something (everything in your power) for pan. 
    Reviens nous, mon ami!  
    Reviens à la maison maintenant, mon frère d'une autre mère.

• Dr. deLight: It is such a thrill to see you back and to hear from you. It just seems that the older you get the more EXPANSIVE your VOCABULARY becomes and the BIGGER the dictionary I have to decipher your complex writings. However, I am especially happy that you are back for another reason.

This RUSSELL PROVIDENCE FELLAH (during your absence) purported to be THE MOST EDUCATED POSTER that THIS FORUM has ever seen ... but with you back, we could send him back to start over in ABC!!!

Here is my email address in case to ever want to learn a little more about THE REAL CHARACTER:

realtyeyes@hotmail.com ... I always fooled myself into believing that we were GOOD FRIENDS ... so I am really thrilled to see you STRUTTING YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS for the THE HELL OF IT!!!

Claude

This reply was deleted.