Trinidad All Stars - Leon "Smooth" Edwards - Play Yourself

Harmonites - Seion Gomez - Archbishop of Pan

Couva Joylanders - Kenrick "Mickey" Frederick - God Is Ah Trini

Our Boys - Anslem "Moon" Campbell - Pan Woman Jammin'

Buccooneers - Seion Gomez - Vibes

Steel Xplosion - Terrance 'BJ' Marcelle - San Fernando Has Spoken

Supernovas - Amrit Samaroo - Gie Dem Tempo

click for more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please play a different panist on ctnt world .com everyday @1600 Hrs

• Thanks for correcting Tamana Pioneers Steel Orchestra information 

• CAL Invaders- Arddin Herbert- "yuh know ah like it"

• Panorama greetings. The information about the Arranger for Tamana Pioneers Panorama 2012 is wrong. The correction is Kenneth "Panam" Clarke and the Drill Master also need to be given credit Ronald "Panam" Clarke. Thanks in advance for correcting this information and I also thanks your the marvellous job promotion the Steel Pan Culture

• I would like to know if the prices for the Grand Stand at the Semis  will be so prohibitive as to keep our normal pan lovers who want to really hear the performances.

• People do not forget that Andre white has been with Sforzata since Yohan went to Scherzando

• Andre White's first win for 2012.

• Patrick as music is subjective and we know how the judging process works, Andre is already a winner in my eyes in spite of the bad judicial treatment in Trinidad, he has been trusted with one of the biggest pan institutions globally to provide sweet pan music.......
        IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!

• Smooth did work with Harmonites in the 1988 festival and the calypso he worked with was Play one which was done for the band originally by Earl Rodney. He did some minor changes with the song.

• Ephraim thanks for the corrected information on Smooth work with Harmonites on Play One - 1988. He and "Shortman" Gurerra were both given credit for 1992 work on Jericho which I suspect could be an error. 
      Eustace/Noah - since Smooth did work with Harmonites in 1988 then the credit given to him in 1992 is probably inaccurate and you guys are correct that Guppy did the work instead and if so has not been credited on the official releases.
      Play One by Solo Harmonites is on the CD- Pantastic World of Steel-Music. World Steelband Music  Vol.2. Calypsoes & Socas
This reply was deleted.