When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ok pan people the time has come lets hear who you like for the first 3 spots in tonight finals.

I am staying with the same 3 bands I picked from the prelims.

Phase II

Desperadoes

Exodus.

Good luck to all the bands.............We doh want no tie for first place.

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cecil I don't pick until I hear.I sometimes like a band in their yard and after performing on stage I put them out.

Gerard, I can't tell how the bands will perform but I can tell how I feel things are going to play out tonight. I also think that Ray and Skiffle will be in the first 6.

PHASE 2 IS MY CHOICE/// THEY ARE THE SUPERBLUE IN THIS COMPETITION//// I DONT THINK ALL STARS THERE THIS YEAR/// SAME OLD ARRANGEMENT,,, ALLSTARS MUST TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY.... LAST YEAR THEY WERE GREAT, BUT THIS YEAR "BOOGSIE SHARING LICKS" IN 2007 ALLSTARS SPOIL PHASE 2 HATTRICK... I THINK BOOGSIE WILL RETURN THE SAME COMPILIMENT//// MARK MY WORD

All Stars all the way......very special introduction, creative arrangement and we know they can perform. It's All Stars era now and they will get their due

DJ, you are right, All Stars will get their due.

Cecil, Ah feel yuh start this discussion this Panorama Saturday for WST members to start fighting before the war start tonight.

Bertel, the war started since the prelims, tonight is the battle.

Hey Cecil, missed ur visit last week. I am backing Ray and Skiffle. Despers in 2nd. baring politics.

Patrick , if you are in T&T I will like to visit you, I am not too far from your house.

what is the best link for watching panorama finals tonite?

I like phase 11 fuh this one. Great motivic development and melodic variation and the dynamics are awesome.

I going Exodus BUT! i aint ruling out Phase II cause boogsie does surprise you

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service