All Discussions (176)

Sort by

How come VOICES like Bertel Gittens and Ian Franklin and Aquil Arrindell and Gregory Lindsay and Duvone Stewart are SO SILENT in the face of a CRY FOR HELP by TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS?

Allyuh doh have NO SENSE of PSYCHOLOGY or EMPATHY?

Think about the LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION and the DEPTH OF COURAGE that MARIE TOBY and SALISHA JAMES had to battle with to bring the PLIGHT of TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS to the FRONT BURNER.

These are TWO LOYAL B

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 66

Well ah man just call me QUITE FROM TOBAGO and tell me that I have it WRONG -- because PAN TRINBAGO BLAMING THE NCC while THE NCC BLAMING PAN TRINBAGO ... is always TWO SIDES to every coin, eh ...

... ah have to admit that ah get TRAP IN THE MIDDLE.

BUT REMEMBER!!!

All I care about is that the PAN PLAYERS IN TOBAGO GET PAID BY FRIDAY ... and I was saying that since yesterday even before the MAN CALL ME.

But BEVERLEY pull ah nice little trick t

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 58

So why BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO making FALSE PROMISES and NOT PAYING TOBAGO FINALIST STEELBANDS their PANORAMA PRIZE MONEY ... like BEVERLEY turn TRINIDADIAN and FORGET about TOBAGO or WHAT ...

Tobago-Region Pantrinbago

Pantrinbago- Tobago Region wishes to inform players of our Tobago finalist bands for Panorama 2020 that despite bands being issued prize monies cheques on Feb 21st, Tobago bands recieved those cheques in Tobago almost

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 263