Pan Times's Discussions (7650)

Sort by

The Mighty Shadow | Icon

By Attillah Springer

Dear Winston, the Immortal,

Now that you are gone but not really, I can say some of the things I always wanted to say to you, but could never find the words or the right moment.

On our encounters, I always felt like I was in the

Read more…

RULES AND REGULATIONS PANORAMA 2019

http://www.panonthenet.com/tnt/2019/rules.htm

  1. Authority                                                                2        
  2. Definitions                                                             2 - 3
  3. Management                               

Read more…

A STEEL BAND IS ONE UNIT

It is sad to see how some people are doing all in their power to divide and fragment the Steel band movement, and how the uninformed and ignorant are falling hook line and sinker into their sinister plot. The claim by the Pannist for a player's remit

Read more…

Panorama goes on despite lack of $$

Trinidad Newsday

2929947.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x Beverley Ramsey-Moore

Beverly Ramsey-Moore, Pan Trinbago president, was adamant that in spite of grumbling by a number of pan players at a special meeting on Sunday, and others on social media, that Panorama is definitely on this y

Read more…