Replies

• What a pity...But then again, all the average person will see is "skill" and "dexterity"...Nothing wrong with that at all...But how can it be ok in a "competition"? Especially when our lying Madam President put out "rules" that players will only be allowed to play with "one band"...I saw/listened to a few bands and I must say that I enjoyed the music. But the anyhowness plus the revelation of the monetary "gifts" the former regime made to themselves is too much for me...

• merrytonestothebone: Ah glad yuh hear it for yourself ("with yuh own ears" -- a little TRINI REDUNDANCY).

Now, when people say "consider the source" it is usually said in a sarcastic manner. But when you "consider the source" in this instance -- you are talking about a DEDICATED SOLDIER OF CULTURE.

So that is an AUTHENTIC SOURCE in my books. So if KENNY PHILLIPS could say that dem CRACKSHOTS "FOURBILING UP" -- that is THE GOSPEL TRUTH that we get right there.

If I was a representative of PAN TRINBAGO -- I would have REDACTED (edited out) that comment from the tape before I made it public. And anybody who dare to tell me that they hear KENNY PHIILIPS say that last night -- ah woulda tell dem that THEY LIE and to STAY OFF THE DRUGS.

But doh play so innocent nah MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE.

Ah BIG MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM in AMERICA win the WORLD SERIES in 2017 and just the other day some disgruntled players say that THE TEAM was stealing PITCHING SIGNS from the LOSING TEAM.

They put ah man with ah camera and computer in the stands to capture the sign the pitcher gave -- telling the catcher what to expect and where to cover to avoid PASSED BALLS.

Then that camera relay that sign to the CHEATING DUGOUT and then they the batter look back at the DUGOUT and get the sign and he know exactly where that pitch is supposed to be coming -- increasing his odds of getting a hit by about 75%.

Yuh hear what KENNY SAY: Yuh think any and every PAN MAN who could memorize all dem different arrangements and play it to perfection without no MUSIC SHEET or nothing.

Ah does always have to bring it back to WHERE IS THE MUSIC  -- but dem CRACKSHOTS should be in a MUSIC STUDIO somewhere in AMERICA putting out GLOBAL PAN MUSIC and making REAL MONEY from the sale of the music.

Yuh think BUGS could go down to TRINIDAD

And say he could PLAY PAN in four different BAN

Yuh mad OH MEH LARD OOOHHH

• Claude! Do you have any comments on the performance and Semi Finals placing of your LiL Single Pan Band Edinburgh 500 Steel Ensemble ?

This reply was deleted.