When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

SUPPOSIN' DURANT and CURRY and THOMPSON all get hot at the same time in the next playoff game yuh think they could hit 150 points. Ah only SUPPOSIN'!!!

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Claude: how could a team win a basket ball game by 41 points and loose to the same team that they beat two day later or how could a team loose by 41 points and two days later came back and beat your team? you better get  a check p from DR. BUGS because youhave not been cured and suffering from the same concussion you experience a few years ago.

Mr. Richards

You have be careful how you speak to that man right now. He real vex. I'm searching the Internet to find a new helmet for him. He has a huge Harden crack in the one he has.

Earl Richards: Leave me alone!!! I am in a severe state of DEPRESSION!!!

Between THE PAN TRINBAGO CRISIS and THIS LOSS -- I am just a thought away from JUMPING OFF THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and CALLING IT A LIFE WELL-LIVED!!!

Ey ey...Doh go jumpin' off no bridges till I get paid please...Like yuh is a Trinidad smartman or wha?...

bugs: BOSTON and HOUSTON in the FINALS will be a FINANCIAL DISASTER for the NBA -- they will lose MILLIONS in advertising. Wake up DURANT and LEBRON ... please!!!

I have a headache.  This was not the original plan.

bugs

DR. BUGS did you locate the helmet for Claude? He really needs it now. 

Mr. Richards D'Curry gone real bad.  

bugs and Earl: STOP ACTING LIKE THE CIP. And celebrating TOO SOON!!!

So sad

Image result for crying gif

bugs and Earl Richards: I am sure that you both saw the EXPLOSIVE POWER of the VOLCANO on the BIG ISLAND of HAWAII.

But it CANNOT EXPLODE like THE WARRIORS!!!

Right now MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE wishing that I did JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE because he going and try and MAKE PANORAMA MUSIC TO PLEASE ME ... what they say about the CAMEL and the NEEDLE!!!

That MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE in REAL TROUBLE ... yuh think HOUSTON [we] have a PROBLEM!!!

MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE HAVE A REAL BIG PROBLEM!!!

Like is a fresh batch ah Curry dey cook tonight...The pepper was hotter than burning Rocket fuel...

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service