When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Condolences to the family and friends of Champion Arranger Edwin Pouchet

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of champion Arranger Edwin Pouchet of Silver Stars Steel Orchestra

Views: 2616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Condolences to Mr Edwin Pouchet family

On behalf of my family, I will like to convey condolences to both Mr. Pouchet's family and Silver Stars. Take comfort in knowing he is in a much better place now.

Deepest sympathy to the Pouchet family and the Silver Stars. May his soul find peace and sweet soothing music!

Sincere condolences to Edwin's Family Band Members & Friends, What a  Contribution  he made  . Unforgettable

Warm Regards

Gene

From the St. James Tripolians and the Power Stars Steel Orch. of Orlando: Sincere condolences to the family of Edwin Pouchet.

On behalf of the New generation Branches Steel Orchestra we extend our condolence to the Edwin Pouchet family and the Silver Stars Steel Orchestra, it seem like just recently we were celebrating the life of his brother Junior. Pouchet in our pan yard before his send off for the final tribute in T&T, now Edwin.he will be missed by the pan fraternity. R.I.P

R I P Edwin, when you get up there tell Junior we all said hi. Silver Stars will miss you.

Condolences to the family of Mr Edwin Pouchet  and Silver Stars family

My heartfelt condolences to the Pouchet family and the Silver Stars Band

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to the family of Edwin Pouchet as well as the family /members of Silver Stars Steel Orchestra

May God bless you in this time of grief 

May he rest in everlasting peace

RIP Edwin. You at least lived the dream.

My heartfelt Condolences and that of the BP Renegades Steel Orchestra go out to the family and friends of the late Edwin Pouchet; as well as to his band, Silver Stars with whom Renegades sheared a close relationship. May you Rest In Peace Brother; I will always remember you as a sincere friend and an excellent steelband arranger and administrator.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service