Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - This year’s exciting steelband performances at the National Panorama Medium & Large Conventional Finals are captured “live” on DVD and Flash Drive.

WST Steelband Panorama 2017 logo

The 2017 production is a collaborative venture between Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. and WACK 90.1fm and KMP Music.

Aptly titled “Transformation in Steel,” the products are designed to cater to a wider cross-section of the public.

According to the producer, the Flash Drive is in HD 1080P.

The DVD (a double-disc set)—a collector’s item of one of the most memorable Panorama competitions in the history of the event—is available on digital format. Music lovers at home, abroad and those who want a souvenir of the national instrument at its best will not be disappointed.

Disc 1 features eleven (11) Large steel orchestras while Disc 2 comprises ten (10) Medium steel orchestras as they appeared at the National Panorama Grand Finals at the Queen’s Park Savannah, Port of Spain, Trinidad.

The DVD is priced at TT $300.00 and the Flash Drive is TT $400.00.

Both the DVD and Flash Drive are being sold nationally at most of the major music stores i.e. The M Store, Piarco International Airport, Cleve’s One Stop Music Shop, Frederick Street, Crosby’s Music Centre, Western Main Road, St. James. WACK 90.1fm, San Fernando and at Pan Trinbago Head Office, Victoria Park Suites, Park Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad.

- See original post at: panonthenet.com/tnt/2017/news/pan-trinbago-panorama-finals-dvd-3-3-2017.htm

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Any word on whether this will be available for online purchase ?

• Pan Trinbago Inc. site is a big joke. Ms. Angela A.Fox needs to take a rest, she has no idea of what she's doing. For all good Steel Pan news go to W.S.T end of story.

R.I.P.

• For those of us  living outside of Trinidad and Tobago, where and how could we purchase the DVDs? For example, I am living in Canada. Would you kindly provide, if possible, the mailing addresses or email addresses of vendors, etc.

• Dey eh goin' international yet. Heng on!
  • Can we order on line or through mail?

• Any available online as download? or is that too much to hope for?  

• Randi, allyuh wait nuh. Remember we 'third world' so tings take longer. BTW whose project is this?
This reply was deleted.