So please come on and GIVE US SOME UPDATES!!!

As you know, BEVERLEY is caught between A ROCK and  A HARD PLACE. How will she respond as the GLOBAL AUDIENCE OF PAN awaits her DECISION?

Her FIRST LOYALTY is to the VEE PEE; but her promises of TRANSPARENCY were to PAN LOVERS the WORLD OVER.  So how does she FLIP THIS COIN?

You are the CENTRAL INVESTIGATOR (LEAD DETECTIVE) on this INQUIRY.

So please come back and give us some UPDATES!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Going over this report will only stress out people and have them angry. No one in T&T has ever gone to jail for this type of crime and I don't see them starting now, especially since some real big fish has been accused of the same crime in the past and nothing came of it. LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.

• Cecil Hinkson: People playing psychological games with yuh PRESIDENT, boy!!!

THE GUARDIAN drop their report the night before the ALL YEAR PANORAMA SEMI-FINALS; I drop the FORENSIC REPORT on the night before the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING; and now ah waiting to see what significant night MARK BASSANT is going to pick to drop his BOMBSHELL PAN TRINBAGO REPORT.

What time the ALL YEAR PANORAMA STARTING and where is it BEING BROADCAST?

• Claude!!! in an earlier posting you said to Gregory Lindsay. Dear MR. GREGORY LINDSAY: This is PANORAMA TIME!!! Please put your OBSESSION with this FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on HOLD until ASH WEDNESDAY!!! and now you are looking for updates after only a few hours, So i am wondering who has the most obsession you or Gregory.
    • Earl Richards: Let me make one thing PERFECTLY CLEAR WITH YOU (Richard Nixon used to open all his speeches with those words -- minus the "with you" -- and it still thrills me) -- there is ONLY ONE MAN on THIS FORUM who has the AUTHORITY to CALL ME OUT on my GRAMMAR and my LOGIC and my SPELLING and my PUNCTUATION and my MISUSE OF WORDS and my OVERLY CRITICAL POSTINGS on THE LOCAL PAN MOVEMENT and my incessant criticism of PRESIDENT BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE.

And that man is DOCTOR deLIGHT.

So when you see me CONTRADICTING MYSELF so OPENLY in two different postings: Give yuh PARDNER AH BREAK, NAH.

The TRUTH IS that I am OBSESSED with PAN PROGRESS in TRINIDAD. And when I see the CORRUPTION and LACK OF ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS in the MECCA OF THE STEELBAND and BEVERLEY'S FAILURE to DELIVER -- it doh matter what PROMISES I make to GREGORY LINDSAY ... I am very likely to break them THE VERY NEXT DAY.

I meant to tell you that I did not know that you know SO MUCH about PAN HISTORY (yuh know ah does read everything everybody write on THIS FORUM). Here I am thinking that you just into the CALYPSO TING and next thing I read is that PEOPLE BETTER not make ah mistake with you when it come to PAN FACTS -- especially PAN FACTS about WOMEN ARRANGERS.

As my mother used to say, in a most friendly voice: PLAY WITH YOU, BOY!!!

• Sir G:

You've been right. How vindicated you must feel. For years, you've been highlighting the 'corruption'.

I refer to "Pan In Pain" — an article in Newsday, today.

Auditor on PT — “sig­nif­i­cant doubt on the as­so­ci­a­tion’s abil­i­ty to con­tin­ue as a go­ing con­cern.”

Surely, interested forum followers and ardent pan lovers must feel embarrassed.  I am.

Blessings.

This reply was deleted.