When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks extends a very special Happy Birthday to one of the great people in pan -  Hueloy Lila Yip Young. 

Hueloy is one of the founding members of Harmonites Steel Orchestra.Hueloy Lila Yip Young (right) with arranger Pelham Goddard

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday (belated) to You & Happy Easter to You and Family!  I do hope that you have a very enjoyable weekend.  Wishing you God's richest blessings and a successful and healthy life.  Enjoy your music and continue making your contribution to pan.  You are one of the great pan pioneers.  We love you.

Joseph Renaud,

With lots of love.

hello dear friend happy easter to you and Ilone and the rest of the family and i hope your birthday is a very happy one for yopu to remember and you are looking forward to many more to come alot of people in Solo Harmonites would not know your contribution but you and i know so enjoy your self my friend and treasure the moments.

.....Thanks Pepe, will be in T&T soon.....

.......Thank you Joe,,, coming for T,go Pan Jazz/Boro day/ 8 of hearts/ We Beat.......

......Thank you CP & WST...I had a wonderful day....PG. is still here with me...waiting for the wives to go to church... Can't make music too much distraction...

Easter and belated birthday greetings Hueloy. Blessings to you and the family

Happy Birthday HueLoy may you live to see many more.

Hi Hue Loy,

Happy belated birthday greetings . Now found out. Hope you live to see many more .See you soon.Remember you have a big job on your hands when you return

Owen

Happy Birthday Hueloy,

May our Lord continue to Bless and Keep you.

With Love from Gloria's (from Sawmill Ave) children- Gregory, Karen, Susan, Arlene, Ronnie, Moytin,and Amoy (your God-daughter).

1. Happy Birthday Hueloy.  Enjoy your day and many more future birthdays.
  2. Brenda H.

Have a wonderful day. Hope you see many more great days.

Belated Birthday Greetings April Boy and wishing you many more.

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service