When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Condolences to the Philip family on the passing of Mikey, he was a StarLift panman who later became the captain of Phase ll.

Views: 2309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whenever a member of the Pan Family Passed, its always Sad, My Condolences goes out to the Philip Family, May he rest in Peace, Amen.

RIP Mike. A Great soul has passed.

Condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Mickey Phillip on behalf of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra.

Mickey is the only one to captain 2 different winning panorama steel orchestras. He was Starlift's captain when they won in 1969, and Phase II's captain when they won in 1988.

mickey was not the captain in 1969, david waddle was the captain

My condolences to the Phillip family. Back in 1965 Mikey taught me to play the double guitar. 

Fond memories of running down to Hunter street after school. Those were good days.

Randi Curvan

RIP Mike... gone but never forgotten. 

rip mikey and condolences to the  family and phase 2 family

May all who remain forgive his transgressions against them and may God embrace him on the next phase of his journey

My Deepest Condolences to my friend Mikey Phillip and also his family.May God put his soul in a resting place and please let perpetual light shine upon him, RIP in peace my brother.Shane

My condolences to Kerri and the grands. Mikey was the quietest, most competent and gracious senior in the yard. He will be sorely missed. RIP Mikey!!!

RIP BROTHER YOU'RE IN A BETTER PLACE THAN US RIGHT NOW. MAY YOUR FAMILY FIND COMFORT FROM THE MOST HIGH IN THEIR TIME OF GRIEF.

Condolences from Starlift Steel Orchestra.......May he R.I.P.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service