In the 1963 Panorama Preliminaries at the Savannah there were 24 Steelband that were registered but only 21 Competed, Name the 21 Bands that Competed or name the 3 Bands on this list that did not take part, Here are the 24 Bands that were registered, (1) Casablanca, (2) City Kids, (3) City Symphony, (4) City Syncopators, (5) Crossfire, (6) Cross Winds, (7) Desperadoes, (8) Dixie Harp, (9)Invaders, (10) Merrytones, (11) Metronomes, (12) Modern Sunland, (13) Nocturne, (14) Pan am North Stars, (15) Prodical Philharmonics, (16) Renegades, (17) San Juan All Stars, (18) Sputnicks, (19)Starlift, (20) Steel Stylers, (21) Sundowners, (22) Tropical Harmony, (23) Wonderland (Chaguanas), (24) Wonderland(Pos)    

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bede,

This question is too easy for some of us, so I am asking the following question that is hard for most of us.

Name the placing, tune of choice, singer and arranger of all ten 1963 Panorama finalists. (lol)

PS: any luck with the contact number for our winner?

• In the Finals (10) Bands were chosen, they are (1) Invaders, (2) Casablanca) (3) San Juan All Stars (4) Pan am North Stars (5) Starlift (6) City Symphony), (7) Wonderland (pos), (8) Sundowners), (9) Desperadoes (10) Modern Sunland. Therefore, out of the other (14) Bands 3 of them did not Compete, Do a Process of Elimination. So we know it cannot be these 10 Bands because they were chosen for the Finals,

• I cannot remember seeing Metronomes or Cross Winds.

This reply was deleted.