5)      D’Radoes

6)      CrossFire

7)      Pantonic

8)      CASYM

9)      Despers USA

10)    ADLIB

11)    Harmony

click for more info

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So Sesame Flyers was missing from this competing list or Sesame Flyers was a late addition? I dont know, I only know what is being presented to us
  • Metro, we definitely coming/ clear de way
    • Can somebody tell me what happened to METRO? I know they withdrew, but why? not enough players?, financial cost too high? Squabble among management? I am sorry to hear, I know the leader when he was a little child growing up on St. Paul St. Again, sorry to hear and I wish Metro best of luck in the future.
  • Metro is back, anyone know where they practice, is it still on Woodruff?

GP

• The practice on Ralph and Prescott.  Woodruff is long time man...92 was the last year there?  maybe 93.
    • They are practicing across the street from D'Radoes GospelPan....

• Good luck to all the Steel Orchestras at Brooklyn's 2011 Panorama. Will Sonatas get their 2nd hattrick?

Remember their first hattrick were the years 1981,1982 and 1983. 

2011                   *2010                   *2009

Boston Metro        10th                     9th

Metro                 (no show)       (no show)

Sonatas                1st                      1st

D'Radoes              7th                      7th

Crossfire               6th                      10th 

Pantonic               7th                       7th

Casym                 3rd                        3rd

Despers USA        5th                        4th

Adlib                     2nd                       2nd

Harmony               9th                         5th

*Those are the placings for those years.

• Ian your listing is incomplete. According to the When Steel Talks chart Sesame Flyers came 4th in 2010 and 6th in 2009.  check http://www.panonthenet.com/history/NewYorkResults.htm
      • Hello Joio,

Sorry for the late response. I am enjoying life in T&T, and do not use the internet as often as I do when I am in the US. I read your reply this morning. I listed the bands order of appearance as it was placed. Sesame Flyers was not listed to appear.

Thanks for your observation, but if you had a copy of my book,

"400 Questions & Answers on Pan from 1960 to Present", you would have known that all the placings at the Brooklyn Panorama are listed there. I hope that you enjoyed the 2011 Brooklyn Panorama as I did.

Love, Peace and Pan,

Ian

• IAN listing may not be incomplete, notice that SESAME FLYERS is not competing this year and notice that the results are for the bands that are competing, notice that there is no 4th place listed for 2010 and no 6th place listed for 2009, that's because sesame flyers is not competing (it would be nice if you retract your statement to clear IAN name) thanks
This reply was deleted.