Pan Trinbago congratulates 2012 National Awardees

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago T.C. Inc. pays tribute to Mr. Bertram Kelman (pictured at right), Mr. Liam Teague and Mrs. Maureen Manchouck, recipients of National Awards on the occasion of Trinidad & Tobago’s Fiftieth Anniversary of Independence.

Messrs. Kelman received the Humming Bird Medal, Gold and Teague, the Humming Bird Medal, Silver, for loyal and devoted service in the sphere of Culture, while Mrs. Manchouck was awarded the Public Service medal of Merit, Gold, for outstanding and meritorious service in Education.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS TO MR KELMAN!

• Congratulations to you all....I know that you all have worked very very hard for the advancement of our National Instrument. I was hoping that Liam and Leroy were here to collect their recognition award.

• Congratulations to all of you, especially my friend of over 40 yrs Bertram Kellman. You deserve this honor. The question for Pan Trinbago is why was he left out of your awards this year?  I guess those at Pan Trinbago are unaware of the respect and love, people all over the Caribbean and North America has for this very talented Pan Tuner. Birch keep doing the thing you love and my hope is that there is still time to impart this knowledge to another youth so that it does not stop with you. You are an inspiration to me and many others. Love and much blessings.

• :) Congratulations!!!

• Hey Augustus, your turn will come, just stay focus and you will get yours

• Pantastic guyz . Keep the drums rolling

This reply was deleted.