Newsday -- Elizabeth Gonzales

Pan Trinbago president Beverley Ramsey-Moore, National Carnival Commission chairman Winston Pan Trinbago president Beverley Ramsey-Moore, National Carnival Commission chairman Winston "Gypsy" Peters and Culture Minister Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dolly tour the facilities at the Queen's Park Savannah ahead of Sunday's large and medium bands Panorama semi finals. PHOTO BY SUREASH CHOLAI -

Pan Trinbago president Beverley Ramsey-Moore has given herself a high rating for her performance in hosting the 2020 National Panorama.

“So far I’m going to give us eight out of ten. There is always room for improvement. As we move throughout the country, people are saying, 'An excellent job, we like the changes' and we believe that these changes will move from strength to strength.”

Ramsey-Moore, the first woman president of the local governing body, was elected in October 2018.

She said she expects challenges as Pan Trinbago is still “recovering” from past mismanagement.

read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good morning Pan Times. Will there be live streaming for the Semi Finals today Feb9/2020 starting at 1:pm. I have not yet received the link. Many thanks for your kind and prompt reply.

• Flabej Steel Orchestra - Medley of Kitchener's Melodies

• Sanch Electronix Limited
      Under the baton of John Douglas, The Flabej Now Ensemble is a nurturing environment for youth who aspire to hone their skills in music literacy and the business of music.

• Sweet Pan

Renegades - Kitch's "Sweet Pan"

In 1984, the Final night of Panorama featured a number of outstanding performances, but this classic Jit Samaroo arrangement of Lord Kitchener's "Sweet Pan" as performed by Renegades Steel Orchestra was the eventual winner.

• Let the haters pronounce because as we know, often, talk is cheap...3854740560?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.