9. Marsha Clifton aka Lady Adanna
  10. Lornette Nedd Reid aka Fya Empress
  11. Kurt Allen aka Last Bad John of Calypso
  12. Karene Asche
  13. Heather Mac Intosh
  14. Hollis Liverpool aka Chalkdust
  15. Anthony Hendrickson aka All Rounder
  16. Devon Seale (Defending Monarch)

One reserve Calypsonian was selected for the finals. The reserve singer will perform if one of those selected for the finals is unable to perform.

Reserve Singer

1. Lynette Steele aks Lady Gypsy

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SO just saw in the papers Lornette Nedd Reid aka Fya Empress has been disqualified and will no longer be taking part and Lady Gypsy will not be on reserved, It was bout to the attention by lady gypsy that fire empress who lives in trinidad in not a born national of the country!!

• But what happen to Mista Shak?

• Lady Gypsy ! I feel your pain !

• So Mr Claude Gonzales you cyar sing about the PNM and make it to the Calypso finals, and you cyar come from south Trinidad and expect to win a large band steelband panorama in the savannah. I didn't know that T&T is a communist regime ! Boy I tell you I never see more ! Thank God I migrated over 40 years now !  

• It is what it is, Arthur. It sucks, but we like it so. Thank God I migrated too. What a country!! That's why I'm back to see for myself.
  • Lynette Steele, a reserve? You can't sing 'bout the PNM and expect to make the side. If nobody gets injured, you stay on the sidelines. Ent?
    • Patrick: You ought to know by now that you cannot sing against ROWLEY and make the finals. Yuh eh see how all them singers walk the line and pretend it eh have no solution to crime in T&T except TEARS!!! But boy if Kamla was in office all kinda racist diatribe and licks!!!

• Thanks for the prompt correction.

Heather Mac Intosh's manager.

Appreciated.

• An edit of your listing would be appreciated.

Her name is:

Heather Mac Intosh

• Could you please edit your posting!

Everybody is copying and posting the ERROR!!!

The contestant's name is Heather Mac Intosh

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

Thank you!

This reply was deleted.