All Discussions (97)

Sort by

Right Now GUYANA is perfectly positioned to LEAD THE STEELBAND WORLD -- they just need GOOD MANAGEMENT. And they cannot let the TRINIDAD STYLE CORRUPTION cripple PAN PROGRESS the way PAN TRINBAGO DID

I was reading a Guyanese newspaper recently and I saw a statement that was bouncing around in my head for the last few years. The writer said: "Today, Guyana is exactly where TRINIDAD was 40 years ago."

And all I could think was I hope that GUYANA do

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 189

Now I am not expressing an OPINION, I am just reporting!!! But some people are saying that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is having PRIVATE MEETINGS and disbursing PAN TRINBAGO FUNDS to HER PERSONAL BENEFIT...

... now I doh live in TRINIDAD and I DOH REALLY KNOW. But they are saying that she is following the KEITH DIAZ MODEL of STEALING PAN TRINBAGO MONEY like KEITH DIAZ DID.

This is not my opinion -- because i don't know. But when you just come to TRINIDA

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 185

Is WOMAN REALLY BOSS? IS BEVERLEY really THE BOSS in PAN TRINBAGO? If so she should FIRE GERARD MENDEZ and REBUILD TEAM REBUILD!!! Time for BOOGSIE to offer some MORE DIRECTION!!!

“But don’t forget – Pan men, and Pan women -  Woman Is Boss! Woman Is Boss!, So allyuh vote for Beverley Ramsey-Moore – Team.  Forget the rest of Teams. [Richard] Forteau and dem want to come back again – for what?  All dem years dem fellas and dem t

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 50