Real Steel arranger and manager Leroy ClarkeLondon, UK - Leroy Clarke made history back on August 23 when his arrangement of “Pan in the Atmosphere” led Real Steel to win the coveted title of ‘UK National Panorama Champions’ for the Notting Hill Carnival for the third successive year.

In capturing the title, Leroy became the first British-born steel pan music arranger to win the hat trick, and only the second in the 37-year-history of the competition to achieve the elusive three in a row. He is also the youngest.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautiful , Xcitin , St . James flavored muzik . Big Kongrats tuh D Ntire Ban . . ALL Xzecative Membahs , Playas , Supporters an d Kommunity at large . also Big-Ups tuh d Nglan Pan Associashun fuh havin d show , an keepin it growin an glowin . . . .  tuh all  ' keep up d great work in progress dat allyuh have goin dey .  . .

• wayne, D man have ah Boogsie/Ray flavor, nice 4so.

• Congrats Leroy, was there last year and the band sounded good.

Keep up the good work.

• I congratulate you Leroy Clarke for making this your third straight win, something that is not taken lightly, I think you are ready for the "Big Yard" looking forward to that day.

• Congrats to Mr. Leroy Clarke and the band Real Steel for a job well done, may God bless you to do even more greater things in the future. Please give my congrats to all members involve. Congrats goes out to Mr. "Original" himself for a very nice piece of music.

This reply was deleted.