https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MzT13h0ask

NO APPEAL BY PAN TRINBAGO

On Wednesday April 8th 2015 on the TV6 Morning Edition, Messrs. Diaz & Forteau, when asked about elections for the Central Executive, announced that the organization is to decide to file an appeal with the CCJ [Caribbean Court of Justice] against the decision rendered on Monday February 23rd 2015 by the Trinidad & Tobago Court of Appeal.

SC Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj when contacted about this latest announcement stated:

“There is no appeal from the Court of Appeal to the Caribbean Court of Justice.
Pan Trinbago had 21 days to file an application for leave to appeal to the Privy Council.
No such application has been filed by Pan Trinbago”.

As such, the decision of the Trinidad and Tobago Court of Appeal stands.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Long Overdue!!!

• Time for the Election.

• Cecil: This is the last time that I am telling you: NOBODY EH MOVING DIAZ FROM THAT OFFICE!!!

http://www.tv6tnt.com/home/Pan-Trinbago-Elections-299350401.html

•  You have been telling me so for the last 3 years and like ah starting to believe yuh, but  GOD doh like ugly boi.

It's nice of you to stop by.

• Its always glad to hear from Claude Gonzales, I think Sidd is also back under a different name

• Bede, Old pan men cyah bite dey tongue for too long.

• Pantrinbago Executive will fight Tooth and Nails to hold on to their Position. They have a Cash Cow that they Milk so often while destroying the Pan Culture in our Beloved T&T. What they do is Borderline Criminal. The Steel bands are Gluttons for Punishment. They are only interested in Panorama. The Bands have to Unite to get rid of Keith Diaz and His Cronies. That's the only way. Old talk is not going to do it. Testicles Needed Here

• NO APPEAL, Therefore its time to bring on the Election

This reply was deleted.