When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Views: 2459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like D Trini Way, gets you in to the groove.
Pan Woman,
I heard Caribbean Woman after my last post, I think it's an excellent song...I like it better than Hostile... It has a refreshing melodic structure and is very festive... perfect for de Carnival season, ie: Panorama.. Ardin will have a time with this piece... Invaders will have the potential to cause a lot of trouble with this one...

Pan Woman said:
Eye4Pan said:
De Trini Way is very...very hot... I like it bad... and the Rocketman is still really nice.....

Eye4Pan what do think about Invaders tune?
i luv caribbean girl,nice one caribbean airlines invaders this song really really bad,& we done know invaders girls sweet,nice hot & full of spice.
yep u sure rite Josie

Josanne Arthur said:
i luv caribbean girl,nice one caribbean airlines invaders this song really really bad,& we done know invaders girls sweet,nice hot & full of spice.
I like Caribbean Woman, I am anxious to hear what Arddin will do with it! As for Invaders having girls that are sweet, nice, hot and full of spice????? The best was me....... but I'm not there again.
Caribbean Woman is de bomb............that tune wicked for days.........Arddin gone clear wit this song..........is right down his alley..........Invaders is a band to look out for this year..........they wud be full a spice!!!!
I expect Invaders to do well with this tune.
I love Brazilian Flagwoman & Dr Jit...those 2 are boss chunes...also Shadow's "Ecstacy" rel sweet...
What A Shame, Ray have one of the best tune for 2009, if not the best and don't have a band.
Fantastic a Sure Winner
Wow...i like this change...Good job Basement!
Thanks... We keep trying...

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service