When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

MICHEAL NURSE former TRINIDAD ALL STARS bass player and DEM STARS  STEEL ORCH vice captain died yesterday in new york

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My condolences to the family...R.I.P
MICHEAL NURSE...man I can't believe he's gone, a real nice guy; my condolences to the family.
Attachments:
We at the Dem stars family have lost a brother who have been with us for the last 10 years. Mike is not only a player but one who held the position of vice Captain for many years.At my job he is known as Captain Nurse in Traffic enforcement Division. A wonderful supervisor who everyone respected I will miss him on both sides and may god be with his family at this time.Rest in peace my brother.
Chief. Hinds
NYCDOT PCU
My condolences to the Nurse family from, Ian Franklin and family
Condolences to the Nurse family and may Micheal rest in peace, From the Cadet's family.
When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Michael Nurse.
Wow R.I.P
Heart felt condolenses to the relatives of Michael Nurse and to his pan family at All Stars and Dem Stars. May he rest in peace. His time has come.
Wow...I am in shock. Mike was like a Dad to all of us girls on the bass. My heart goes out to his son, Malcolm and the rest of his family.
My Condolences to the Nurse family...........Michael, R.I.P....
On behalf of the members of USSA and it's family, we extend our condolences to the Nurse family, the All Stars and Dem Stars family. God rest his soul.

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service