The 1st Panorama Preliminaries in the Savannah was in 1963, less than 30 Bands took part,Which is the First Steel Band that played?.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations to Mr. Rudolph Walker: Can you give me a call {C} (954) 496-5005 or {H} (754) 779-7547

Bede,

I need Mr. Walker's number, so I can get his address to mail the book of his choice. "400 Question & Answers on Pan from 1960 to Present" or "Panorama Finals from 1963 to Present" or "Desperadoes<>Rudolph Charles Era and Beyond" or "Winners in Pan from 1952 to Present" 

You can also call me. I just got back home from practice in South West Miami, the time is now 4.06 am 

Thanks

• I know Rudolph Walker would appreciate this, he might like "Desperadoes<>Rudolph Charles Era and Beyond", since he and Robert are Good friends. I will tell him to call you anyway, He does not go on WST too Often,   

• IT is SteelStylers of Barataria .I played with a tenor  around my neck.It was there I first saw Bullet( Thwiates ) and Clarke in Pan-Am playing Bass.

• Rudolph Walker, You are absolutely Correct it was Steel Stylers, go to the Front of the Class and wait for MR Ian Franklin to Present you with one of his Pan Books, his Signature will be on the Book, (The Cover might be either Gold Plated or Platinum) lol  Congratulation.

• Is it Sundowners from South?

• No Val,

I would not give the answer, so that is why I stated the donation of one of my pan books for the correct answer. Val please give me a call (954) 496-5005 or 754) 779-7547. Thanks.

Good try Winston, but it is not Desperadoes. This is a hint: The first letter is not a vowel (lol) 

• Where is Ian When You Need Him?

• LOL. Bede. That was a Guess because You said in the Preliminaries. But I am Sure that Invaders was The 1st Steel Band to Play in the Finals.

• Val, keep sitting in the back of the class, WRONG
    • Aye Bedos. I have to Keep Two Eyes on You Boy. Yuh Not Easy. LOL.

This reply was deleted.