All Discussions (107)

Sort by

Maybe it is time to REVAMP PAN TRINBAGO. You can't have a PRESIDENT making almost $30,000 a month plus free apartment and free car and free gas and free travel to TOBAGO while PAN MEN SUFFERING ...

What happen to the BIG PROMISE to turn PAN YARDS into CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE bringing financial independence to the STEELBANDS and WEALTH/PROSPERITY to all the PAN PLAYERS across the land.

Time for PAN PLAYERS to STAND UP AGAINST EXPLOITATION!!!

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 45

With all the money that THE GOVERNMENT poured into the FILM INDUSTRY in TRINIDAD -- if there was any REAL FILM TALENT in TRINIDAD .. this DRUG SOU SOU STORY is an AUTOMATIC GLOBAL HIT ...What a STORY!

Guardian September 25, 2020

Army vehicle moved DSS $22M away from cops

"When the $22 million was mysteriously returned to the CEO of DSS by police officers at the La Horquetta Police Station in the wee hours of last Wednesday morning, it triggered at

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 172

Well if things work out RIGHT TOMORROW -- ah going and JOIN TEAM REBUILD. Now Earl and Cecil and Ingrid will call me a HYPOCRITE -- but I say PAN PROGRESS TRUMPS ALL ...

Imagine ME and BEVERLEY and DENISE HERNANDEZ and MARCUS ASH and LAUREN PIERRE

all working as A TEAM to PROGRESS PAN and GERARD MENDEZ and THE EX-VEE PEE and THE EX-ERO watching from the SIDELINES.

Ah kinda like DALE GULSTON so we could keep him on th

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 169

PNM could give RUBADIRI VICTOR (ACTT) a MILLION DOLLARS to produce a PAN VIDEO and another MILLION DOLLARS to produce a CALYPSO/SOCA VIDEO and with all the ROI TALK he talking -- the ROI will be ZERO

Same old GOVERNMENT HUSTLE and once the money is dispensed you end up like  PAN TRINBAGO and TUCO and CEPEP and TTFA and THE PAN TRINBAGO HEADQUARTERS and PETROTRIN and ON AND ON.

The people in TRINIDAD who CONTROL THE CULTURAL DOLLARS do not have a

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 58

I have to GIVE PAN TRINBAGO SOME CREDIT (an aberration for Claude Gonzales) for setting up this DIRECT PAYMENT FUND where any PAN LOVER or PATRIOT anywhere in the WORLD could transfer funds to them

This is the LINK to the SOCIAL PROSPERITY FUND and I would like to encourage all to consider (and act upon) making a donation.

SOCIAL PROSPERITY FUND LINK

This PROJECT was spearheaded by MARCUS ASH and LAUREN PIERRE -- so I would like to congratulate

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 82