All Discussions (107)

Sort by

ODW: You have to be a CALYPSO LOVER to fully appreciate THIS SCENE in MOKO JUMBIE -- given that background, this is one of the BEST MOVIE SCENES I have ever seen (Hollywood, Turkey, Europe, Wherever)

Go to 29:00 minutes in the MOVIE!!! At this point in the plot development the two central characters are getting prepared for and anticipating their date later on that night .... AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!

MOKO JUMBIE THE MOVIE

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 336

WHEN STEEL TALKS: If you came to me and said that SOMEBODY offered you a 10% RETURN ON INVESTMENT on your MONEY -- what do I think, I would suggest that we take a VERY CLOSE LOOK at the INVESTMENT ...

... because in THE REAL WORLD a 10% ANNUAL RATE OF RETURN is very difficult to come by on a LEGAL INVESTMENT.

So when I see RUBADIRI VICTOR promising a 400% RATE OF RETURN over a FIVE MONTH PERIOD -- well, I CAN'T BUY THAT!!! Especially since it was

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 86

PLENTY PLENTY TALK about HAVING A VIRTUAL CARNIVAL -- even LOSING KAMLA calling for one. Personally, I would love to see them GO FOR IT because I done know the OUTCOME ...

Back in the EIGHTIES (it could have been the NINETIES) they try that CLOSED CIRCUIT angle with THE CARNIVAL and they LOST SO MUCH MONEY they never attempted again.

But it could be a learning (and losing) experience for the LOCAL GENIUSES so I would l

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 62

THERE IS NO NEED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL!!! AND THERE IS NO PLACE FOR EGOS!!! PAN TRINBAGO recently set up a SOCIAL PROSPERITY FUND where you can CONTRIBUTE DIRECTLY ONLINE ...

... So in SUPPORT OF THE RUBADIRI FUNDING PROJECT --  I am taking the initiative and suggesting that you go to this site and MAKE A CONTRIBUTION to this RUBADIRI VICTOR APPEAL.

Now, when you make your CONTRIBUTION TO THIS SITE -- send an email to LAU

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 58