All Discussions (151)

Sort by

Well GYPSY and COLIN LUCAS racked up $78 MILLION$$$ in NCC DEBT in 2 years and then they took charge of PANORAMA -- so allyuh could imagine what went on with the PANORAMA MONEY

Look how BOTH AH DEM looking like two little school boys before the Pub­lic Ac­counts Com­mit­tee!!!

2703324157?profile=RESIZE_710x

And after they LOSS all that money, they TOOK OVER the PANORAMA from PAN TRINBAGO and collect all the MONEY and up to now PAN TRNIBAGO eh get ah cen

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 80

So I think that MARCUS ASH and BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE should come on THIS FORUM and tell us exactly how much was on that PAY-PER-VIEW CHEQUE. Ah forget GREGORY LINDSAY is the NEW PRO!!!

One man say that is was it $90,000 ah next man say $150,000 -- ah doh know who to believe. Reminds me of the David Rudder Calypso: PANAMA!!!

So MARCUS or BEVERLEY (or GREGORY): Please show some TRANSPARENCY and come on THIS FORUM and tell us exactly

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 192

"There lies the difference in what is commercial music and what is not. Calypso singers or Soca singers must learn the art of writing for the international music industry" -- SIDD TAYLOR!!!

Well SIDD just introduced a TOPIC on which I consider myself VERY WELL INFORMED.

Here is the problem: Much like MOVIE PRODUCTION, MUSIC PRODUCTION is a CRAP SHOOT!!! It is only after you release THE MOVIE or THE SONG that you find out if THE PUBLIC L

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 40