All Discussions (88)

Sort by

Panyards of our future

dara-healy.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

by Dara E. Healy

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  THE STEEL PAN, forged in the fires of resistance and struggle, is still not fully accepted in the land that created it. After decades of innovation and global recognition we are yet to achieve what Pat Bis

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 493

INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY UPDATE: Due to the number of participants, the decision was taken not to broadcast the preliminary stage of the competition as the duration would be very time consuming ...

pan-ramajay-updated-logo

Well I think that they should RETHINK this broadcast CHANGE -- or at least set up a PLATFORM where EVERY ENTRANT could be showcased -- FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. Personally, I am willing to give a 15-second listen to every CONTESTANT because I am judging

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 230

EARL RICHARDS: How come EVERYBODY DOING SOMETHING to promote their product in these COVID TIMES except BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO? And she does get about $25 MILLION every year from ROWLEY

Earl: Ah see ah BIG BIG COMEDY show coming up this weekend to raise funds for CHILDREN COVID VICTIMS. But still I cannot hear ONE WORD from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO. And of course you see how HEAVILY-INVOLVED  I am PROMOTING the  INTERN

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 192

NOTA BENE (To all PAN RAMAJAY ENTRANTS): THE QUALITY of AUDIO and VIDEO may IMPACT the adjudication and therefore PARTICIPANTS are encouraged to ensure that YOUR RECORDING is of HIGH QUALITY!!!

5048551075?profile=RESIZE_710x

Allyuh know that I been PUSHING for the PROPER RECORDING of THE INSTRUMENT for years now. So I am glad to see THIS STIPULATION. Now ah hear that they going and ANNOUNCE JUDGES TODAY. And I am hoping that they give me ah lil end in THIS SPECIFIC CATE

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 188