All Discussions (133)

Sort by

GREGORY LINDSAY wants to know why the THREE PRINCIPAL CANDIDATES for PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT did not get involved in the HADCO (and SIMON CUPID) PAN PRODUCTION (RACE) DEBATE ...

Well, Gregory: Here is THE STORY.

This whole PAN FACTORY was set up by BEVERLEY to use AS an ACHIEVEMENT and gain political leverage in the UPCOMING ELECTIONS. She keeps her minions busy!!! So when SALMON CUPID jumped on the IDEA and painted with a R

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 67

Ah Well, the economy in TRINIDAD has gotten so bad (and desperation continues to creep in) that an ABUSED PAN MAN is threatening BEVERLEY and LAUREN PIERRE ... with PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ...

"... make sure all yuh hire security n thing das way d thing go reach watch and see."

Now I don't know which side of the fence to SIT ON in this NEW DRAMA. Because BEVERLEY and LAUREN and CARLAN are ALL COMPLICIT in THIS VENDETTA.

And if AKIBA decide

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 151

THERE IS NOBODY in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD who knows more about GLOBAL PAN MUSIC than SALMON CUPID ... so when he talks PAN PEOPLE SHOULD LISTEN. Includng CECIL HINKSON ...

Lord have mercy!!! Ah putting meh hand in fire for SALMON CUPID and I only met the man ONCE IN MY LIFE. But as I said before on this forum: HE and DUVONE STEWART should be put on FULL SALARY as GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC AMBASSADORS TO STEELBAND MUSIC.

i woul

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 54

As THE STAUNCHEST SUPPORTER OF ANDY NARELL, I understand the HADCO RACE THING more than most ... so I am not opposed to their PAN INITIATIVE on the typical RACIAL GROUNDS ...

... in a lot of ways I could support what they are doing and get cussed out for being ON THE OTHER SIDE. But it is a COMPLEX ISSUE and most of the commentators on this issue lack the FUNDAMENTAL INFORMATION to really present a RATIONAL ARGUMENT.

SALM

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 43