All Discussions (133)

Sort by

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE say that after she take she $27,500 a month salary & buy fancy clothes -- allyuh really expect she to go by some OLD PAN BUILDING & scrape old paint off the wall & then drop ...

... drop FRESH PAINT on she FANCY FANCY CLOTHES AND SHOES over some BROKEN DOWN PAN YARD IN GHETTO LAVENTILLE. Allyuh must be mad.

If AQUIL and GREGORY LINDSAY and FUAD  and PAN MOVING FORWARD want to do that ... DAT IS DEM POLITICS -- NOT MINE.

MY B

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 137

Well yuh think AQUIL could go to TOBAGO and say he going and FIX TOBAGO PAN YARD? Yuh MAD OH MEH LARD OHH ... BEVERLEY DONE TELL DEM DOH ACCEPT NO HELP FROM AQUIL and TRINIDAD ...

So why NEGLECT YUH TRINIDAD PAN CULTURE ... SALISHA and BEVERLEY MAKING ME FEEL SAD... CALYPSO and STEELBAND is THE CULTURE OF TRINIDAD (notice that the MIGHT POWER never say TOBAGO and TRINIDAD).

I eh going for the FALSE ARGUMENT FROM SALISHA JAMES

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 40

PORT OF SPAIN EAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY stepping in with $1.2 MILLION DOLLARS to UPGRADE the WINSTON SPREE STEELBAND FACILITY ... ALL PRAISES TO GREGORY LINDSAY & AQUIL ARRINDELL ...

WHAT AH STORY!!! WHAT A STORY!!! (And ah glad ah play meh LIL PART, eh.)

But that PAN MOVING FORWARD GROUP no longer seems like a FLY BY NIGHT GROUP as the PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO went on NATIONAL TV TO PROCLAIM. Because once THE DOCTOR in charge o

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 49