Time to learn music Theory and become musically literate. I have the tools to assist in this process contact me for more info or send me an email < email@example.com > visit my website < www.steelpanplus.com >
Steelpan Activist and Author : Salah A. Wilson
These are my books;
1. "Steelpan Playing With Theory" - A comprehensive 400 page Steelpan text book that begins from
scratch all the way up to university concepts including introduction to the Jazz Language
2. "The Steelpan Teacher's Manual" - A reference book to "Steelpan Playing With Theory" designed for a
teacher or someone who wishes to start a Steelpan program in a public or private school.
3. "Poco a Poco - Step by Step" - A compact 150 page Steelpan Text book that begins from
scratch and goes up to High School level with 13 arranged songs repertoire. CD included
4. "The Steelpan Teacher's Guide" – A reference book to "Poco a Poco - Step by Step"
designed for a teacher or someone who wishes to start a Steelpan program in a public or
5. "Music Scores I for beginners" - A series of Music scores arranged for Pans – 14
6. “Child’s Play I” - The first of a series of Steelpan text books designed for the first phase
of children (or adults) learning Theory music. “Child’s Play I” is as easy as it can come
with a total of 70 pages including five arranged music scores.
THE FIRST THREE BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN FRENCH