All Discussions (172)

Sort by

Pan tuner’s ministry

Trinidad Newsday

‘Dimes’ invents fusion vibe pan

2994158.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x
Pan tuner Denzil "Dimes" Fernandez demonstrates his latest invention, the fusion vibe pan, in Laventilleon Friday.

In the field of pan tuning, Denzil “Dimes” Fernandez is a living legend.

Unassuming

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 692

The RUSSIANS sent an empty JET down to Venezuela to extract 20 tons of gold ($840 MILLION) and since they were close by -- they decided to hack DR. DOLLY computer and STEAL the FORENSIC AUDIT ...

... Well I did not even know that VLADIMIR PUTIN does read WHEN STEEL TALKS -- but this morning I wake up and look in my email inbox and PUTIN send me THE ENTIRE PAN TRINBAGO FORENSIC AUDIT.

But I fraid to release the highlights because I doh want to

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 221

Long time most large bands Panorama tunes were calypsoes by Sparrow,Kitch, Shadow,Melody, etc,etc now the whole thing change up is only Soca Tunes.for Panorama 2019 by large bands..

I see most of the large bands are playing a soca tune for Panorama 2019, So what has happen to the traditional Pan tunes we used to get from Sparrow, Kitch, Shadow, Melody, de fosto, Rudder. etc etc, Are there no one to take their place to compose an

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 638

I don't understand why all these highly-placed and highly-recognized and highly-concerned PAN LOVERS cannot call a meeting with BEVERLEY to discuss their dissatisfaction with PAN TRINBAGO and PANORAMA

Look!!! Dem Yankees having a BIG PAN CONFERENCE in Miami (in early March) and everybody will be talking to everybody else and building consensus to MAKE AMERICA the global leader in PAN PROGRESS. Even LIAM TEAGUE will be in the conference.

So why can

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 58