All Discussions (89)

Sort by

GREGORY LINDSAY: I have the FULL STORY on the GRANT SCAM and everybody telling me NOT TO POST IT -- sweep it under the carpet because it will MAKE PANTRINBAGO LOOK CORRUPT!!!

When DIAZ was in charge I used to come on here every day and EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION and everybody used to JOIN IN and not complain. Now BEVERLEY IN CHARGE of PAN TRINBAGO (and THE CORRUPTION -- by DEFAULT or SUPPORT -- I doh know) and everybody tellin

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 129

Well look at that!!! BEVERLEY and LAUREN PIERRE and MARCUS ASH start a BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE and they eh even send me ah email and ask me to contribute ... Lord have mercy ...

Dey gone on the TRIVIAL SITE hiding from me and dey should know by now that DEM TRIVIAL PEOPLE only LOST IN THE PAST and dey CONTRIBUTE NOTHING ... so like is ah MAMAGUY POLITICS SCENE DEY ON.

Ah man like me who have a DOCUMENTED HISTORY OF GENEROSIT

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 33

GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh real slacking, boy!!! CARLON HAREWOOD STILL CHEATING DEM PAN MEN out of their GRANT MONEY and YOU and BEVERLEY and THE TREASURER condoning that ...

GREGORY: You have to speak out!!! CARLON HAREWOOD cut back on the TAKE because of the NOISE I was making on THIS FORUM. But he still CHARGING dem PAN MEN 50 PERCENT of the GRANT RECEIVED and pocketing that and leaving the men scrunting just because h

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 138

The STEELBAND MOVEMENT is FINALLY starting to show signs of MATURITY as INDIVIDUALS and SMALL GROUPS begin to TAKE ACTON and NOT WAIT on PAN TRINBAGO and the GOVERNMENT ...

I mentioned this before, but now it is really starting to take CENTER STAGE. As PAN TRINBAGO went SILENT during the 15 months of  COVID 19, PAN LOVERS across TRINIDAD seemed to get introspective (or maybe the time had just come) and decided that they

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 62