All Discussions (209)

Sort by

Today marks two weeks since TEAM REBUILD has taken control of PAN TRINBAGO and we are yet to hear ONE WORD from this LEADERSHIP. If Lawford Dupres had been elected PRESIDENT of this ORGANIZATION ...

Some really PROGRESSIVE PLANS were in place for PAN TRINBAGO had Lawford Dupres been elected  PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO!!!

First of all, PAN PLAYERS would have already been paid along with WINNING BANDS. And no 10% deduction would have been taken fro

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 156

Chuma Akil Jahi Watson introduces himself to the WST forum community - Vice Chairman candidate for the Pan Trinbago Inc. northern region election

Candidate You Can Trust                 Independent Candidate          

134001797?profile=original

1.        Steelband Community Development, Youth and Innovation 

• To create and develop a specialized craft and academic platforms to prepare the youths of the region,

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 259

Well, People make all kinda promises and now they don't even have the SKILLS to call a post-election PRESS CONFERENCE and give the PAN WORLD a little update and MAN supposed to stay quiet!!!

Foreshadowing is an advance sign or warning of what is to come in the future. ... When you want to let people know about an event that is yet to occur, you can use foreshadowing. Foreshadowing is used as a literary device to tease readers about plot

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 316

Nobody eh cussing DUPRES!!! Nobody eh cussing AMAR!!! Nobody eh cussing VALENTINE!!! Nobody eh cussing BYER!!! Nobody eh cussing MORANCIE!!! But everybody cussing me because I refuse to JOIN THE PARTY

The way everybody CLAIMING DISCRIMINATION in these modern times -- I CLAIMING DISCRIMINATION too!!!

Dat eh right!!!

So I am ready to file ah discrimination lawsuit against everybody: Cecil, bugs,odw, earl richards, WST, Aquil Arrindell for starting t

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 182