All Discussions (35)

Sort by

DESPERS FLEES THE HILL

CRIME has forced the Witco Desperadoes to flee their Laventille Hill home after more than 60 years and seek refuge in Belmont, officials of the panside said yesterday. The ’pride of Laventille’ will now be based in Belmont as they prepare for next y

Read more…
20 Replies
Views: 592

Sad Times For Steelband,

I am very sad to know that we have come to this,having to come to the fact that the safety of the Pan performers of Despers band,which is suppose to one of the fearles band in respect to their survival,everyone in T&T knows that Despers are among the

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 218

Press Release

Just for the record! I was encouraged to write about our accomplishment after reading about Crazy this am. The Gratitude Steel Band has been longing to sing Gospelypso with steel pan accompaniment since 1988. We have release our 1st all original cd

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 106

Pantrinbago Website!!

It appears that this site has been hacked. That's what you get when you don't take security seriously. for Godsake Trinis please be a bit more professional in what you do. The WORLD HAS CHANGED do not be so naive as to think it won't happen to you.

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 284

Panorama Limitations

does any body know if 2010 Panorama will be subjected to more idiotic maximum players rules this time? Or is it back to common sense and normality? What I would welcome is a hefty deduction of points for Bands taking too long to set up on stage The

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 54