All Discussions (121)

Sort by

WE WERE TRULY BLESSED

2866514546?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2866514546?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024On November 5th 2016, XL4PAN was truly blessed to launch our group and Belmont Street Festival at our offices # 24 Erthig Road, Belmont.
We were truly blessed to have perfect weather conditions.
We were truly blessed to have the permission of the Po

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 381

As the brouhaha over corruption in Pan Trinbago begins to fade from the front pages of the media, I am going on record to state that Keith Diaz will survive the accusations.

For years I have told this forum that Keith Diaz is one of the greatest politicians I have ever seen. So even though he now seems be on the ropes for spending/stealing/misappropriating/owing $34.5 million -- I am going to predict that Keith Diaz will

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 201

On behalf of the PAN PLAYERS, who have not been paid for Panorama 2016, I would like to encourage the PRIME MINISTER and the MINISTER OF CULTURE to intervene immediately and PAY THE PAN PLAYERS!!!

This is NOT a TRINIDAD SCANDAL any more!!! This is a  GLOBAL SCANDAL that PAN DOES NOT NEED. People from all over the world are reading about this corruption and you need to step in and resolve it. Keith Diaz has NO MONEY and he cannot and will not p

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 293