When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Hate it, Love it, but - you can’t ignore it.  Panorama in Trinidad & Tobago has produced some of the greatest musical moments and pieces of our time. 

When Steel Talks takes a look at 50 Years of Panorama Music, Life & Culture.

Share here, your favorite and greatest Trinbago Panorama moments, the highs and lows, with the global steelpan community...

Views: 16241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Puckerin had StarLift sounding as if Ray Holman arrange the tune, he did an excellent job.

1979 - No Panorama

1980 - Scrunter - Woman on the Bass - Trinidad All Stars (winner) - Leon "Smooth" Edwards (arranger)

1981 - Blue Boy - Unknown Band - Trinidad All Stars (winner) - Leon "Smooth" Edwards - (arranger)

Greetings So we want to play the National Anthem on Independence Day? What about the Retirement Fund for the pan men/ladies in need?. The score card 0 books, 0 dollars US, 0 dollars in TT. Let us stop grand standing. Give thanks Dr. Lance Seunarine.

Check out www.tricanbooks.com

Put on your order  request WST

Guidance

Dr Lance, I told you all they do on this site is talk up ah storm, when time for ACTION comes everybody get quiet.

What is there to gain by playing the National Anthem on Independence Day? one will feel much more National Pride in knowing that 20% of a book purchase went to a Retirement Fund for panpeople in need, but as the saying goes "to each his own"

I won't be surprise if someone ask if I am getting a kick-back from the Doctor,  ah know how allyuh TRINI contankarous.

1982 - Lord Kitchener - Pan ExplosionRenegades Steel Orchestra (winner) - Jit Samaroo (arranger)

1983 - Blue Boy - RebeccaDesperadoes Steel Orchestra (winner) - Clive Bradley (arranger)

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service